1 - PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
- The BODYCROSS company with its headquarters situated at 24 rue Mondétour, 75001 Paris (hereinafter the “Company”), operates the http://shop-bodycross.com website (hereinafter “Shop-bodycross”). The protection of data is very important to BODYCROSS.
- This data protection statement determines the methods of collection and processing of the personal data of users of the BODYCROSS website and defines the personal data collected by BODYCROSS and the purpose of the processing of the data in question.
- You are informed that your personal data are collected for the purposes of order processing and advertising.
2 - ACCEPTANCE OF THE DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
- By accessing the website, you subscribe to this data protection statement without reservations.
3. PERSONAL DATA
- BODYCROSS respects your privacy and only collects personal data (such as surname and first names, postal addresses and e-mail addresses) that you have voluntarily made available to BODYCROSS as part of the ordering process or the personal data collected under the provisions of this personal data protection statement.
- To order you need to communicate the following personal data to BODYCROSS: Surname and first name, full address, e-mail address, telephone number and sex
4. PAYMENT DETAILS
- The payment data that you entered when you ordered are directly transmitted to our partner LCL-SHERLOCK’S in encrypted form according to the SSL protocol. You hereby acknowledge that you have been informed and accepted that, for the purpose of processing your order, your payment details will be transmitted to LCL-SHERLOCK’S (whose headquarters are situated at 18 rue de la République, 69002 Lyon) and PayPal. BODYCROSS itself has no knowledge of and records no data relating to payment.
- By choosing a payment method, you agree to any terms and conditions and the data protection provisions of the corresponding payment provider, and you release BODYCROSS from any responsibility or guarantee, in so far as allowed by law.
5 - USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data that you transmit to BODYCROSS can be used by the BODYCROSS group:
- for the purpose of processing your order
- to carry out commercial operations with you
- for advertising purposes
- Your personal data will be used within the limits of this data protection statement.
- BODYCROSS and the group’s other brands will only use and transmit personal data within the group, except if this data protection statement expressly permits otherwise. Access to personal data within BODYCROSS is reserved to employees who need to access it. BODYCROSS will in no circumstances sell personal data to a third party, nor market it in any other way.
6 - COOKIES
- When you visit the BODYCROSS website, information may be automatically saved on your computer. This information is stored in the form of, what are commonly called, “cookies” or data of a similar type that helps BODYCROSS in various ways, such as finding out about visitor preferences or improving the site.
- You can set up your browser to delete cookies, prevent their installation or set up an alert when a cookie is installed. More information on this subject is available in the help section of your browser.
- BODYCROSS only uses information stored by cookies for statistical purposes or in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 8 below. The information is never cross-checked with the personal data provided to BODYCROSS.
7 - GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- The website uses Google Analytics, a Google Inc. web analysis service (hereinafter “Google”). Google Analytics uses the cookies installed on your computer, which allow the analysis of the use that your make of the website.
- The information generated by the cookie, relating to your use of the website, is generally transmitted to a Google server in the United States, where it is saved. If IP anonymization is activated on the website, your IP address will nevertheless be abridged in advance by Google within the Member States of the European Union or the other members of the European economic area. Exceptionally, the IP address can be sent to a Google server in the United States, where it will be abridged. Google will use this information on behalf of BODYCROSS to learn about how you use the website, to establish activity reports for the website and to offer BODYCROSS complementary services related to the use of the website and the internet.
- The IP address communicated by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be cross-checked with other data held by Google. You can set up your browser to prevent the installation of cookies. However, please note that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all the features of the BODYCROSS website. You also have the possibility of preventing Google from recording data relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and to block all subsequent processing of the aforementioned data, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in created for this purpose and made available by Google.
- You can find more information about Google Analytics on the following web page: http://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/
8 - YOUR RIGHTS
- You can, at any time, object to the use of your personal data by requesting its modification or deletion by contacting BODYCROSS at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also opt not to receive the newsletter or cancel your authorization for the future. In this case BODYCROSS will stop sending promotional e-mails and its newsletter. For further information on this subject, you can contact BODYCROSS customer service at:
- 24 RUE MONDETOUR
- 75001 PARIS
- TEL: 09 75 12 27 32
9 - ADAPTATION OF THE DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
- BODYCROSS reserves the right to adapt this data protection statement at any time, within the limits of the applicable legal provisions.
10 - CONSULTATION OF THE DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
- You can view, download, save or print this data protection statement at any moment.